HCAPS Physicians - While Law & Medicine remains an excellent resource for web-based risk management education, access to the courses is no longer supported as part of the HCAPS Risk Reduction Program. Practitioners who choose to participate in the Law & Medicine curriculum at their own cost may do so at www.lawandmed.com.
HCI - Insured Staff Physician Program - MedRisk is a physician's risk management educational resource offered through affiliation with Health Care Indemnity, Inc. To access the CME resource, click the MedRisk logo.
ER Physicians - The Sullivan Group provides Emergency Services educational courses selected by the HCI Risk Management Department to reduce your clinical risk. If you are an ER physician and would like to access educational services provided by the Sullivan Group, click the Sullivan Group logo
HCI specializes in professional liability insurance services for hospitals, ambulatory care centers and employed physicians that are affiliated with its ultimate parent, HCA Inc., the leading operator of hospitals in the United States.
To Request Claim Information:
If you are a provider insured now or previously insured by HCI and are in need of a claim history and/or coverage verification, contact Glen Gray at 615-344-5193 or submit your reqiuest to our mailbox at email@example.com or by fax to 855-775-0393.
The senior management team consists of:
- Joseph S. Haase, President, 615.344.5840
- Lisa Meister, Vice President - Claims,
- Ruth Westcott, Assistant Vice President - Risk Management, 615.344.2322
- Kenneth K. Roth, Vice President and CFO, 615.344.5808
- Shirley Fuller Cooper, Vice President - Insurance & Underwriting, 615.344.5823
- Timothy J. Portale, Assistant Vice President - Environmental and Employee Safety,